Enjoy your very own private cabin nestled in the woods atop Mt. Laguna. Our rustic Western-style cabin is modern, clean and fully furnished for your comfort and relaxation. This beautiful 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath cabin can sleep 7 people comfortably and has plenty of room to accommodate extra sleeping bags. Located at 6,000 feet elevation near Lake Cuyamaca, experience the clear mountain air and four-season weather of this cozy mountain retreat.
· Quiet surroundings amid mature Pine and Oak Trees
· Covered Front Porch
· Full Kitchen furnished with all cooking and dinner utensils
· Large Living Room with picture window
· Central Fireplace, Central Heat and Portable Heaters
· Directv with Showtime and DVD player
· Walking distance to local General Store and restaurants
· Minutes to boating and fishing on scenic Lake Cuyamaca
· Minutes to the historic gold mining town of Julian and its
restaurants, wineries and gift shops
· Located amid the Cleveland National Forrest, with plenty of
hiking trails and abundant wildlife
· April 1st through October 31st
$175.00 per night, 2 persons, 2-night minimum
· November 1st through March 31st
$195.00 per night, 2 persons, 2-night minimum
· Holidays require 3-night minimum.
· Prices based on double occupancy.
Additional guests are $10.00 per person, per night
. $20.00 per pet, per night
To make reservations, go to the Contact Us page and submit.
Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.